Message begins at 40:00
Pastor Sid continued the summer series “Acts… of Faith, of Proclamation”. The twelfth message in the series is called “Racial Cuisine”.
The message is based on Acts 10:1-23 NIV
Morning Worship Service @ 10 a.m.
Songs and responsive readings will be projected onto the screen.
Large print bulletins and Personal Listening Systems are available at the Welcome Centre.
(*) indicates you may stand
WE COME TO WORSHIP GOD
* We Sing ~ PsH # 483 “How Great is Our God” with “How Great Thou Art”
* Call to Worship ~ from Revelation 15:3-4 NIV
* God’s Greeting and Mutual Greetings
* We Sing ~ “Amazing Grace (My Chains are Gone)”
~ “Jesus Son of God”
WE CELEBRATE GOD’S BLESSINGS
Confession and Assurance
We Celebrate God's Covenant in Baptism for Akasha, daughter of Henry & Puja Lof
* We Sing ~ “Lead Me to the Cross”
WE OFFER OUR PRAYERS & GIFTS
Offering: 1. Mountainview Ministries (Budget)
2. NACE (Niagara Association for Christian Education)
Offertory Presentation: Upper Deck Update, Stephanie van den Bogerd
Prayers of God’s People
GOD COMES TO US IN HIS WORD
* We Sing ~ “Speak O Lord”
Scripture Reading: Acts 9:20-31 NIV (Page 1707 in pew Bible)
Message: “Speaking Boldly”
* We Sing ~ PsH # 530 “I Love to Tell the Story”
GOD SENDS US OUT WITH HIS BLESSING
* God’s Parting Blessing - followed by spoken "Amen"
* Closing Song ~ “My Friends, May You Grow in Grace”
Service Participants: Worship Leader: Pastor Sid Couperus
Worship Team: Jen DeJonge, Charlotte Larson, Steve Marfisi,
George Prins, Dave Rintjema, Jack Rintjema