WE ENTER GOD’S PRESENCE
* We Sing ~ PsH # 146 “Praise the Lord! Sing Hallelujah!”
* Call to Worship ~
* God’s Greeting and Mutual Greetings
* The First Word
* We Sing ~ “Better Is One Day”
WE PLACE OUR OFFERINGS AT THE FOOT OF THE CROSS
Offerings: 1. Mountainview Ministries
2. Resonate Global Mission
Offertory Presentation: Week of Guided Prayer ~ Marg Vermeer
Prayers of God’s People
WE HEAR WORDS FROM THE CROSS
Scripture Reading: Luke 23:26-34 NIV (page 1641 of the pew bible)
Message: “Father, Forgive Them…”
* We Sing ~ “Forgive Our Sins as We Forgive”
WE CELEBRATE AT THE LORD’S TABLE
Declaration of God’s Invitation and Promises
Great Prayer of Thanksgiving ~ responsive
We Come to the Table: Our Participation in the Bread & Cup
You are invited to Communion stations to receive the bread and the cup.
Each aisle will be exiting from the right and re-entering on the left.
If you are unable to come forward you will be served by an elder.
We invite you to sing ~ “The Power of the Cross” and “Lord You Have My Heart”
Prayer of Thanksgiving
WE ARE SENT OUT IN LOVE AND SERVICE
* God’s Parting Blessing - followed by spoken "Amen"
* We Sing ~ “My Friends, May You Grow in Grace”
Worship Leader: Pastor Sid Couperus;
Worship Team: Jen DeJonge, Rob Deyell, Jason Geerlinks, Tyler Park, George Prins, Eric Van der Beek, Hannah Zondag;