WE COME TO WORSHIP GOD
* We Sing ~ “Hosanna (Praise Is Rising)”
* Call to Worship ~ responsive
* God’s Greeting and Mutual Greetings
* We Sing ~ “What A Beautiful Name”
“You Are My King (Amazing Love)”
WE OFFER OUR PRAYERS & GIFTS
Offering: 1st. Mountainview Ministries (Budget)l; 2nd. Back to God Ministries Int'l
Prayers of God’s People
GOD COMES TO US IN HIS WORD
Scripture Readings: Psalm 46:1-11 NIV (Page 885) and John 15:9-17 NIV (Page 1677)
Message: “Do This in Remembrance of Me”
* We Sing ~ PsH # 46 v.1,3,4,5 “God is Our Refuge and Our Strength”
WE MEET GOD AT HIS TABLE
The Institution and Teaching of the Lord's Supper
Prayer of Consecration ~ responsive
Our Participation in the Bread and the Cup
You are invited to Communion stations to receive the bread and the cup.
Each aisle will be exiting from the right and re-entering on the left.
If you are un-able to come forward you will be served by an elder.
Ministry of Music ~ during the distribution "In Flanders Fields" (David Kelly)
and the singing of ~ PsH # 312 “Eat This Bread”
Prayer of Thanksgiving
GOD SENDS US OUT WITH HIS BLESSING
* God’s Parting Blessing - followed by spoken "Amen"
* Closing Song ~ “This Is Amazing Grace”
Postlude ~ “Is He Worthy”
Worship Leader: Pastor Sid Couperus;
Worship Team: Jen DeJonge, Katrina DeRoche, Rob Deyell, Tony Kamphuis, Will Lammers, Matthew Toohey,