“Bringing Hope, Healing and Good News in a Broken World”
2 Corinthians 5:11-6:2
A community of believers being transformed by the love of Jesus,
bringing hope, healing and good news in a broken world.
1. We are trying to p__________ others of God’s New Kingdom Reality; 2 Cor.5:11
which includes revealing our morals and p_____________.
2. We no longer live for self but for Jesus who died for us; 2 Cor.5:15
which includes shifting our p__________ and p___________ for others.
3. We regard no one from a worldly p________ of view; 2 Cor.5:16
which includes our p_____________ and p__________.
4. Therefore if anyone is in Christ, the new creation has come; 2 Cor.5:17
which includes a whole new p___________; the old is gone, the new is here!
5. God gave us the ministry of reconciliation, reconciling the world to Himself; 2 Cor.5:19
which includes being p_____________, inviting others into living relationship with God.
6. You are urged to become the righteousness of God, co-workers in his kingdom; 2 Cor.6:1
We have a p_____________ with God in this day of salvation.
Small Group Questions:
1. Do you have anyone who you are trying to persuade God’s new kingdom reality?
2. How is God’s new kingdom reality revealed in our morality and principles?
3. Where have you shifted priorities in dying to self, and living for others?
4. How do we view people from a worldly point of view?
5. How does Jesus change our perspective and passion in seeing others?
6. How do you see yourself as “a new creation” and how has that given you freedom?
7. Can you think of a situation where you are being called as a peace-maker?
8. How can you strengthen your partnership with God, in this time of His favor?
9. How can you bring hope, healing and good news in this broken world?